Linux Administrator - LAHORE - IBEX - 042-111-347-347 - LastApply Date 27-Aug-2020
Number of Vacancies =1
Working Hours = 9 Hours
Location = Lahore, Karachi
Job Shift = Flexible
Last Date = 27-Aug-2020
Email Address: = email@example.com
Company URL: = https://www.ibexglobal.com.pk/
Careers Web Address: =https://www.ibex.co/careers/pakistan/
Salary 30,000- 90,000 PKR Estimated Negotiable
Offices Locations: Islamabad,Karachi, Lahore (Pakistan)
Ibex, Plot # 17, Street # 4, Sector I-10/3, Islamabad, Pakistan, Phone 051-111-874-874
Ibex, Plot No 13-A, Aitchison Street, 1 KM, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road, Ali Town, Lahore, Punjab Phone+92-42-111-347-347
Ibex Tower, Plot # 5, Block BSMCHS, Adjacent FTC Building، Shahrah-e-Faisal Rd, Block B Sindhi Muslim CHS(SMCHS), Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh '021-111 874 874
· Provide support to handle 200+ Linux Servers and other production tools. To monitor Nagios monitoring system and perform necessary actions.provide email/tickets and phone support
· Familiarity with the operating system, RAID Levels and its commands/utilities at a user level; ability to edit files, use basic utilities and commands,navigate through the file system, install software on Servers Configuration and extension of monitoring tools and systems, specially strong grip on Nagios to monitor servers, CISCO, Quintums, AudioCodes from both hardware/softwareperspective.
· A full understanding of complex web delivery systems using PHP/Java experience in an operational role responsible for a large, Internal andpublic-facing websites.
· Apache(HTTP/HTTPS) tuning and configuration Apache HTTPD tuning and configuration, particularly mod rewrite, mod security.
· Storage technologies like FC, NFS or iSCSI is great, while knowledge regarding backup technologies is a must.
· Ability to work with others; the ability to listen to directions and to troubleshoot problems; and the ability to communicate, both verbally (inperson and on the phone) and in writing.
· Knowledge of asterisk, CMS platforms including deployment andconfiguration Skills with system and application monitoring tools like SNMP,Nagios and Cacti.
· 1 year – 5 years of experience
· A good understanding of backup strategies including knowledge ofJVM tuning and configuration.
· Professional Linux experience on, CentOS , Ubuntu ,Fedora Core preferred.
· Good shell, Perl and Python scripting skills.
· A good understanding of TCP/IP and UDP networking including Linux firewalls and security.
· An understanding of databases, particularly MySQL replication/cluster and common monitoring and tuning
· Ability to write scripts in some administrative language, suchas Perl, Python, Bash etc.
· To work in 24X7 environment Strong analytical skills
Bachelor’s degree in the field of Information Systems, Computer Science or related functional field
· Medical Insurance
· Permanent Employment Status
· Provident Fund
· Internal Job Opportunities
· Annual Leaves
· Leaves Encashment
· Referral Bonus
· Company Pick & Drop
· Internal Job Opening in different departments